Albert Einstein said there are two ways you can live your life – as if nothing is a miracle, or everything is. At the School of Health Professions we don’t take miracles for granted. Every child who learns to communicate and better achieve at school, every older adult who stays confidently at home, and every client who has ever benefited from one of our high-tech, high-touch professions: these are our miracles, and thanks to donors like you, they happen here every day.
It is by the generosity of our alumni, donors and friends – people just like you – that we have come this far, but we have a long way yet to go.
Ways to give
There are many ways to give!
- Mizzou Give Direct: The Mizzou family has been crowdfunding since 900 Boone County citizens pooled their resources to establish the University of Missouri in 1839. More than 175 years later, alumni and friends continue this tradition of philanthropic partnership through Mizzou Give Direct, MU’s crowdfunding website. Check out School of Health Professions Give Direct funds, and give easily online!
- Giving To Mizzou: Visit giving.missouri.edu to make scheduled or recurring payments, and for employee payroll deduction.
- For more personalized giving options, contact the Health Professions Advancement Office to talk through making a gift in the way that’s meaningful to you.
- Dean’s Fund for Excellence
- Health Professions Scholarships
- Faculty Support/Research
- Student Emergency Fund
- Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences
- Health Sciences Fund for Excellence
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Nuclear Medicine
- Respiratory Therapy
- School of Social Work
- Health Profession Student Ambassador Scholarship