Accent Modification Program Director
Undergraduate classes taught
- SLHS 2120 – Survey of Communication Disorders
- SLHS 3010 – American Phonetics
- SLHS 3220/LINGST 3220 – Speech Acoustics
- SLHS 4320 – Disorders of Phonology and Articulation
Graduate classes taught
- SLHS 8260 – Diagnosis in Speech-Language Pathology
- SLHS 8600 – Clinical Language Analysis
Certifications & awards
• Certificate in Clinical Competence
• School of Health Professions Award for Excellence in Teaching
• Missouri State Speech Language Hearing Association Honors of the Association
• Columbia Public Schools Outstanding Junior High Educator
• Fritz, D.R. 2017. Case 24: Accent Modification in a Thai-Speaking Graduate Student, Casebook in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (Branski & Molfenter, eds). Thieme Publishing: New York City, NY.
• Fritz, D.R. & Sikorski, L.D. 2013. Efficacy in Accent Modification Services: Quantitative and Qualitative Outcomes for Korean Speakers of American English. ASHA Perspectives, 20, 118-126.