News & Announcements
April 14, 2022
The School of Health Professions received six grants totaling $402,445 from the University of Missouri President’s “Enhancing Student Success at Mizzou” program. This funding will be used mostly to update technology and equipment in our clinical teaching labs.
- New interdisciplinary Image Analysis Laboratory in Clark Hall
- New Nuclear Medicine Teaching Laboratory in Lewis Hall
- Two cutting-edge ultrasound machines for the Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound teaching lab in Lewis Hall
- New equipment and supplies for the Department of Occupational Therapy
- Laptops for Tiger OT, PhysZou and the Speech and Hearing clinics so that students can access patient Electronic Health Records
- Refurbish Clark lobby for students and student organizations
|Image analysis laboratory||$60,000|
|Nuclear Medicine teaching laboratory||$61,020|
|Ultrasound scanning equipment||$93,430|
|Occupational Therapy equipment||$99,995|
|Laptops for OT, PT and SLHS clinics||$38,719|
|Clark lobby furnishings||$50,000|
Thank you and congratulations to Carla Allen, Jeff Galen, Kathy Moss, Crystal Gateley, Lea Ann Lowery and Rose Hayden for preparing these successful proposals.