• PhD – Mechanical Engineering, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
• MS – Mechanical Engineering, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
• BS – Mechanical Engineering, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
Content Expertise/Teaching Responsibility
• Motion Analysis
• Musculoskeletal Biomechanics
• knee biomechanics, motion analysis, osteoarthritis, anterior cruciate ligament, joint loading and movement, computational biomechanics
• Fundamentals of Engineering
Awards & Honors
• 2nd Place, Grand Challenge Competition to Predict In Vivo Knee Loads – 2013
• Faculty Scholar Award, University of Missouri – Kansas City – 2007
Information regarding Dr. Guess’ research may be viewed here.
Publications and information regarding scholarly activity and service may be viewed in Dr. Trent Guess’ Curriculum Vitae.