Robin BowmanBSN, MPH
Assistant Teaching Professor
- Assistant Teaching Professor
- M.P.H. – University of Missouri, 2011
- B.S.N. – University of Miami, 1992
- R.N. – Charity School of Nursing, Diploma Program, 1982
- Culture and Health Literacy
- Clinical Ethics
- Health Care in the U.S.
- Health Sciences Internship Abroad: Pune, India (2017)
- Freshman Interest Group Co-Faculty Leader
- My years of experience as an ICU nurse, a palliative care nurse, and experiences in the pharmaceutical industry have generated an intense interest in health care, the ethics of health care, and health literacy.
- Five Simple Steps to Choosing the Right Fat, Heart Partners, Issue 3, Winter 1998: 1-6
- High Protein Diets for People with Diabetes: Helpful or Harmful? Spokane Medical Society Message, Nov. 1998:3