- Master of Public Administration / Specialized Health Administration 1986 U of Mo Columbia, Mo.
- Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Veterans’ Administration / St. Louis University 1976 St. Louis, Mo.
- BA Education (K-8) Harris Stowe State College 1973 St. Louis, Mo.
- NUCMED 1000 Orientation to Nuclear Medicine
- NUCMED 3255 Orientation to Clinical Practice
- NUCMED 3263 Morphologica Correlations in Nuclear Medicine
- NUCMED 4269 Clinical Nuclear Medicine 3
- NUCMED 4940 Clinical In Vivo
Assistant Professor Feldman is clinically active as
- RSO and Technology Director of Mexico Cardiovascular Associates Mexico, Mo.
- ICANL site inspector
- Co-Chair for Registration for the Missouri Valley Chapter Society of Nuclear Medicine