Associate Teaching Professor
- B.A., Psychology – University of Missouri-Columbia – 1989
- M.A., Clinical Psychology – Kent State University – 1993
- Ph.D., Clinical Psychology – Kent State University – 1998
- Health Care Management
- Holistic Health Systems
- Mental Health
- Health Care Organization and Leadership
- Clinical Ethics
- Health Care in the U.S.
- Internship in Health Science
- Faculty Search Committee
- Four Winds Stakeholder
- Co-facilitator for Freshman Interest Group (FIG) Seminar
- Online Course and Program Quality Task Team
- Core42/MOTR Courses Advisory Committee
- MU Connect Analytics
- Non-Tenure Track Faculty Committee
- Annual Summer Welcome Presenter
- SHP Advisory Committee
- Crowther, J.H., Kichler, J.C., Sherwood, N.E., & Kuhnert, M.E. (2002). The role of familial factors in bulimia nervosa. Eating Disorders: The Journal of Treatment & Prevention, 10(1), 141-151.
- Thelen, M.H., Powell, A.L., Lawrence, C., & Kuhnert, M.E. (1992). Eating and body image concerns among children. Journal of Clinical Child Psychology, 21(1) 41-47.