- Ph.D. – University of Rhode Island, Behavioral Science, 2017
- M.A. – Towson University, Experimental Psychology, 2012
- B.S. – Florida State University, Psychology, 2010
- B.S. – North Carolina State University, Business Management, 2008
- Introduction to the Research Process
I investigate the health disparities of transgender and gender nonconforming (TGNC) individuals, with a particular focus on the impact of minority stress and healthcare access. I primarily utilize quantitative methods with community-based survey data. The majority of my current work seeks to: 1) understand the psychological and structural barriers to healthy behaviors (e.g. physical activity, stress management, nutrition/diet) for TGNC persons, and 2) validate survey measures that accurately capture the diversity of physical, legal, and social transitions for TGNC people.
- View publications here