- BA in Psychology from Bradley University (2009-2013)
- MA in Clinical Psychology from the University of South Florida (2013-2015)
- PhD in Clinical Psychology from the University of South Florida (2013-2019)
- Internship in Clinical Psychology at the Central Texas Veterans Affairs Healthcare System (2018-2019)
- Fellowship in Clinical Health Psychology at Michael E DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center (2019-2020)
Dr. O’Leary specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of chronic pain and behavioral sleep disorders. Treatment modalities include CBT, ACT, and behavioral therapies for health behavior change, with a focus on biopsychosocial factors. Her research has focused on the link between sleep, pain, and emotional functioning.