Jeff BridgesPT, ATC, DPT, OCS
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, 2010, AT Still University
- Master of Physical Therapy, 2001, University of Missouri
- Bachelor of Science: Food Science and Human Nutrition, 1998, University of Missouri
Content Expertise/Teaching Responsibility (general content of courses):
- Human Kinesiology – Course Coordinator
- Applied Therapeutic Exercise – Course Coordinator
- Intro to Orthopedics and Orthopedic Physical Therapy – Co-Instructor
- Assessment and Neuropsychology of Pain – Course Instructor
- Diagnostic Imaging in Rehabilitation – Course Instructor
- PhysZou Clinic
- Mizzou Therapy Services Faculty Clinic
- MU Physical Therapy Chronic Pain Clinic
- Cognitive develop of student physical therapists, therapeutic exercise
- Personalized Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation Certification, 2019
- Therapeutic Pain Specialist Certification, International Spine and Pain Institute in Partnership with Evidence in Motion Institute of Health Professions, 2018
- Board Certified Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy, American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties, 2008
- Credentialed Clinical Instructor, American Physical Therapy Association, 2006
- Athletic Trainer Certified (ATC), National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification, 1999
Membership in Professional Organizations:
- American Physical Therapy Association
Jeff Bridges has focused his clinical physical therapy practice on outpatient musculoskeletal conditions with an emphasis in manual physical therapy and sports medicine. In addition to his teaching responsibilities, his current clinical practice involves the PhysZou Clinic and the Mizzou Therapy Services Faculty Clinic.
Jeff has served as a Missouri state delegate to the American Physical Therapy association and on the Board of the Missouri Physical Therapy Association.
Publications and information regarding scholarly activity and service may be viewed in Dr. Jeff Bridges’ Curriculum Vitae.