Dawn L BelmoreMEd, ATC, LAT
Assistant Teaching Professor
- Residency – Integrated Clinical Sports Medicine Residency; New Hampshire Musculoskeletal Institute (2009)
- MEd – Health Education and Promotion, Concentration: Sport Psychology; University of Missouri (2008)
- BS – Health and Human Performance, Option: Athletic Training; Iowa State University (2006)
- 1100 Athletic Training Skills I
- 1200 Athletic Training Skills II
- 2100 Principles & Fundamentals of Athletic Training
- 2150 Athletic Training Practicum I
- 3200 Therapeutic Modalities
- 3500 Rehabilitation in Athletic Training
- 4970 Seminar in Athletic Training
Marberry KM, Schisler D. Injuries in Swimming and Diving. In: Buschbacher R, Prahlow N, Dave S, Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation: A Sports-Specific Approach. 2nd ed. Baltimore: Lippincott Williams&Wilkins, 2009.
Schisler DL, Philipp SE, Decoster LC, Russel PJ: The Influence of Leg Dominance on Coordination during a Closed-Chain Tracking Task. Journal of Athletic Training, Vol 45(Suppl), S93.
The Influence of Leg Dominance on Coordination during a Closed-Chain Tracking Task National Athletic Trainers’ Association Annual Meeting & Clinical Symposia, Free Communications, 2010