Crystal A. GateleyPhD, OTR/L
Associate Department Chair
• PhD in Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis, University of Missouri
• Master in Educational Leadership & Policy Analysis, University of Missouri
• Bachelor of Health Science in Occupational Therapy, University of Missouri
• Foundations and Theory of Occupational Therapy
• Conditions in OT
• Psychosocial Aspects of OT
• Clinical Reasoning & Documentation
• Emerging Trends in OT
• Leadership, Management, & Policy
• Professional Seminar
• SHP Clinical, Teaching, & Research NTT Promotion Committee Chair
• MU OT Curriculum Committee Chair
• Gateley, C. A., & Borcherding, S. (2017). Documentation manual for occupational therapy: Writing SOAP notes (4th ed.). Thorofare, NJ: SLACK Incorporated. Anticipated publication Fall 2016.
• Gateley, C. A., & Borcherding, S. (2012). Documentation manual for occupational therapy: Writing SOAP notes (3rd ed.). Thorofare, NJ: SLACK Incorporated.
• Health professions faculty development
• Generational differences among health professions students
• Development of professionalism among health professions students
• Fieldwork education
Additional information regarding scholarly activity and service may be viewed in Dr. Crystal Gateley’s Curriculum Vitae.