• OTD – Washington University School of Medicine
• MSCI – Washington University School of Medicine
• BS – Psychology and Sociology, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
• OCTHR 7983/7893: Fieldwork II
• OCTHR 4060/7060: Professional Issues
Membership in Professional Organizations
• American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
• Missouri Occupational Therapy Association
• AOTA Technology Special Interest Section
Awards & Honors
• 2013 Service Commendation, American Occupational Therapy Association
• 2010 Trainee, Emerging Leadership Development Program, American Occupational Therapy Association
• Jahn J, Janes WE, Saheb-Al-Zamani M, Burbank C, Brown JM, Engsberg JR. Identification of three movement phases of the hand during lateral and pulp pinch using video motion capture. Hand 2013; 8(2): 123-131.
• Hoard RW, Janes WE, Brown JM, Stephens CL, Engsberg JR. Measuring scapular movement using three-dimensional acromial projection. Shoulder and Elbow 2013;5(2): 93-99.
• Janes WE, Brown JM, Essenberg, JM, Engsberg, JR. Development of a method for analyzing three-dimensional scapula kinematics. Hand 2012; 7(4): 400-406.
• Burdea GC, Cioi D, Kale A, Janes WE, Ross SA, Engsberg JR. Robotics and gaming to improve ankle strength, motor control and function in children with cerebral palsy – a case study series. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering 2012;PP(99).
• Cioi D, Kale A, Burdea G, Engsberg J, Janes W, Ross S. Ankle control and strength training for children with cerebral palsy using the Rutgers Ankle CP. Rehab Week Zurich 2011.
• Janes WE, Wolf T, Baum CM. Letter to the editor: A pilot study of activity-based therapy in the arm motor recovery post stroke: a randomized controlled trial. Clinical Rehabilitation 2010;24(6): 574-575.
Additional information regarding scholarly activity and service may be viewed in Dr. William Jane’s Curriculum Vitae.