Crystal A. GateleyPhD, OTR/L
Associate Department Chair
Associate Teaching Professor
• PhD in Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis, University of Missouri
• Master in Educational Leadership & Policy Analysis, University of Missouri
• Bachelor of Health Science in Occupational Therapy, University of Missouri
• Foundations and Theory of Occupational Therapy
• Clinical Pathophysiology
• Human Development & Occupations I & II
• Fieldwork I-Occupations I & II
• Clinical Reasoning & Documentation
• SHP Policy Committee
• MU OT Curriculum Committee Chair
• Gateley, C. A., & Borcherding, S. (In revision). Documentation manual for occupational therapy: Writing SOAP notes (4th ed.). Thorofare, NJ: SLACK Incorporated. Anticipated publication Fall 2016.
• Gateley, C. A., & Borcherding, S. (2012). Documentation manual for occupational therapy: Writing SOAP notes (3rd ed.). Thorofare, NJ: SLACK Incorporated.
• Faculty teaching styles vs. student learning style preferences
• Health professions faculty development
• Generational differences among health professions students
• Development of professionalism among health professions students
• Fieldwork education
Additional information regarding scholarly activity and service may be viewed in Dr. Crystal Gateley’s Curriculum Vitae.