English Language Requirements
The Department of Occupational Therapy follows the English Language Requirements of University of Missouri Admissions: https://admissions.missouri.edu/apply-international/english-language-requirements/
We expect international students to know English well enough to:
- comprehend lectures;
- participate in discussions;
- read textbooks;
- write effectively.
To establish your English proficiency, you must do one of the following:
- Earn the required score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam, C1 Test or Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE), or
- Complete Level 5 of the MU Intensive English Program, or
- Complete the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) English exam with grade of B or higher, or
- Score a 5 or higher on the International Baccalaureate (IB) English A: Language & Literature HL exam.
SHP’s Department of Occupational Therapy Hosts CarFit Event for Community
CarFit is national program developed by AAA, AARP and the American Occupational Therapy Association and is designed...