Congratulations on your acceptance into the University of Missouri Occupational Therapy program! We are thrilled to welcome you into the incoming class! We consider it an honor that you have chosen MU to be a part of your story in becoming an occupational therapist. We hope you are as excited about this upcoming summer as we are.
Below you will find information to help you prepare for the start of your MUOT program. This includes important upcoming dates and information, FAQs, and points of contact. We want to help in making your transition as smooth as possible. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have further questions.
Timothy J. Wolf, OTD, PhD, OTR/L, FAOTA
Associate Professor and Chair
Master of Occupational Therapy Program Class of 2022 will begin coursework in the Summer Semester beginning June 8th, 2020. There will be a two day required orientation on June 4th and 5th, 2020.
Summer course registration: We will ensure that you are enrolled in your summer courses. You will receive a copy of your schedule before the semester begins.
Once admitted into the Department of Occupational Therapy, your acceptance is contingent on the following factors as they are relevant to your specific circumstance:
- Satisfactory completion of all prerequisite courses prior to the 2020 Summer semester.
- Achievement of a B- (2.7) in each prerequisite course remaining.
- Maintaining a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher prior to Summer 2020 semester.
- Successful completion of a baccalaureate degree prior to beginning your professional coursework in the Summer of 2020.
- Successful completion of a criminal background check with is required for all students in our program.
Please contact our Admissions and Recruitment Manager, Angie Wolf, with any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or 573-884-8639.
SHP’s Department of Occupational Therapy Hosts CarFit Event for Community
CarFit is national program developed by AAA, AARP and the American Occupational Therapy Association and is designed...