The goals of the SOTA are to:
• Increase knowledge of the profession of occupational therapy
• Share ideas & information with students
• Promote involvement in community volunteer projects
• Fund donations for OT-related causes in the community
• Provide camaraderie with fellow students at social events
All occupational therapy students are encouraged to become members.
Emails are sent to pre-OT’s campus email addresses. SOTA meets once per month.
Dues are $10 per semester.
Add us on Facebook!
MU Student Occupational Therapy Association
Follow us on Twitter!
For more information, please contact:
Department of Occupational Therapy
School of Health Professions
801B Clark Hall, Columbia, MO 65211
Phone: 573-882-3988 Fax: 573-884-2610