The goals of the SOTA are to:
- Increase knowledge of the profession of occupational therapy
- Share ideas & information with students
- Promote involvement in community volunteer projects
- Fund donations for OT-related causes in the community
- Provide camaraderie with fellow students at social events
All graduate students in Mizzou’s Occupational Therapy program are encouraged to become members. Undergrads interested in OT may join the Pre Occupational Therapy Association.
SOTA meets once per month. Dues are $10 per semester.
Add us on Facebook!
MU Student Occupational Therapy Association
Follow us on Twitter!
For more information, please contact:
Department of Occupational Therapy
School of Health Professions
801B Clark Hall, Columbia, MO 65211
Phone: 573-882-3988 Fax: 573-884-2610