The Department of Occupational Therapy will begin accepting applications in July 2017 for the Class of 2020 who will start coursework in the Summer of 2018.
Admissions Cycle beginning July 1, 2017
- All applications will be submitted through the Occupational Therapy Centralized Application System (OTCAS).
- The annual admissions cycle will be open July 1 – January 15.
- Admissions will occur on a rolling basis to allow for early determination for exceptional applicants.
- New completed applications will be reviewed each month.
- Candidates may be considered from time of application until end of application cycle on
- Applicants may be invited for interview at any time during the cycle
- Applicants will be notified of the initial status of their application within 45 days of their completed submission
- Due to the rolling admissions process, the program could potentially be filled prior to the January 15 end of cycle.
- A non-refundable deposit in the amount of $300 will be required for all accepted applicants to hold their position in the program. This deposit will be credited to the student account once enrolled in MU OT. Applicants have 30 days from time of notification of acceptance to confirm their acceptance and submit their deposit
SHP Graduate Turned Entrepreneur Returns to Campus
Bridget Hormberg, MUOT Class of 2014 and co-owner of Blue Stars Therapy, LLC in St. Louis,...