The online program offers students the opportunity to work long distance with no face-to-face on campus requirements to earn their MPH degree. Requirements for the online MPH degree and the online plans of study mirror the Health Promotion and Policy (HPP) OR Veterinary Public Health (VPH) curriculum.
Distance learning provides location and day-to-day flexibility in scheduling ‘class’ for students who have work, family, or other responsibilities that demand students balance these other obligations. Online learning is not equivalent to self-paced, independent study nor is it ‘easier’ than face-to-face learning. It is a different style and may be one that suits your learning needs and style. Online learning and courses can involve weekday, weekend, evening course commitments, and occasionally synchronous sessions. Think about your personal schedule and the online courses offered in the Health Promotion and Policy OR Veterinary Public Health program as you consider the online MPH option. The cost per credit hour for the online MPH program is $425, additional course fees may apply.
- Getting Started – Guide for New Online Students
- Core course descriptions
- Online learning resources
- Frequently asked questions
- Required courses and when they are offered
- Elective and Core Courses List
- Health Promotion and Policy (HPP) curriculum requires choosing at least one Health Communication elective. Effective FS16.
- Veterinary Public Health (VPH) curriculum requires choosing at least one specific Veterinary Public Health elective. Effective FS17.
- Searchable by emphasis, format, etc. (indicated in the elective spreadsheet above)
- Course descriptions – click on red triangle in the corner of the Title field.
- Students are responsible for meeting the elective requirements to avoid the need to take additional classes and delays in graduation.
- Sample plans of study
- APPLY NOW