Jenna WintembergPhD, MPH, CHES
Assistant Teaching Professor
- Ph.D. – University of Missouri, Health Education & Promotion (2017)
- Certified Health Education Specialist (2015)
- M.P.H. – University of Missouri (2012)
- B.A. – University of Missouri,Psychology (2010)
- Public Health Principles, Practice, and Education
- Introduction to the Research Process and Evidence Base
- Seminar in Health Education
- Health Care Organization and Leadership
- Yu, M., Sacco, P., Choi, H. J., & Wintemberg, J. (2018). Identifying patterns of tobacco use among US middle and high school students: A latent class analysis. Addictive Behaviors, 79, 1-7.
- Wintemberg, J., Yu, M., & Caman, O. K. (2017). Health warnings, smoking rules, and smoking status: A cross-national comparison of Turkey and the United States. Substance Use & Misuse, 53(6), 1-9.
- Wintemberg, J. J., McElroy, J. A., Ge, B., & Everett, K. D. (2017). Can Smokefree Policies Reduce Tobacco Use Disparities of Sexual and Gender Minorities in Missouri? Nicotine and Tobacco Research, ntx078. doi: 10.1093/ntr/ntx078
- McElroy, J. A., Washington, K., Wintemberg, J. J., Williams, A., & Redman, S. (2016). “I have to age in this body”: Lesbian and bisexual older women’s perspectives on a health behavior intervention. Women’s Health Issues, 26, S63-S70.
- McElroy, J. A., Wintemberg, J. J., & Haller, K. (2015). Advancing health care for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender patients in Missouri. Missouri Medicine, 112(4): 262-265.
- McElroy, J. A., Wintemberg, J. J., Cronk, N., J., & Everett, K. D. (2015). The association of resilience, perceived stress and predictors of depressive symptoms in sexual and gender minority youths and adults. Psychology & Sexuality, 1-15.
- McElroy, J. A., Wintemberg, J. J., & Williams, A. (2015). Comparison of lesbian and bisexual women to heterosexual women’s screening prevalence for breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer in Missouri. LGBT Health, 2(2), 188-192.
- Jordan, J. N., McElroy, J. A., & Everett, K. D. (2014). Smoking initiation, tobacco product use, and secondhand smoke exposure among general population and sexual minority youth, Missouri, 2011–2012. Preventing Chronic Disease, 11: E113.