Are you a new or transfer student to the Department of Health Sciences? Consider joining the Peer Mentor Program.
DHS pairs interested students with an upper division DHS Peer Mentor. Mentors are paired with students based off of personal and academic interests. The goal of the program is to provide personalized mentoring based off of mutually identified goals; therefore the program is tailored to each Mentor/Mentee.
Some areas of focus are:
- Offer academic, social and emotional support
- Provide discussions about health sciences and career exploration
- Focus on academic and personal goal setting
- Boost involvement/service/social interactions
- Connect mentee with Health Sciences faculty members
We hope you will apply to join the program and potentially serve as a future mentor for future incoming students as well.
For more information please contact the Office of Experiential Learning via email at: email@example.com or (573)884-2698
Are you interested in becoming a DHS Mentor? Contact the Experiential Learning Office!