The Department of Health Science’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee is dedicated to the following for the School of Health Professions’ faculty and staff:
- Encouraging conversations related to diversity and inclusion;
- Listening and identifying needs related to diversity and inclusion;
- Providing opportunities for education, skill building, and awareness related to diversity and inclusion;
- Making connections across campus initiatives and events related to diversity and inclusion.
- Spring 2019 meeting schedule TBA
Upcoming DHS Sponsored Events for the 2019 spring semester: TBA
Additional programming and resources on diversity, inclusion & equity can be found on the SHP Diversity and Inclusion page.
Also, check out the SHP Diversity and Inclusion Newsletter.
For questions, suggestions, or concerns contact the SHP
Diversity & Inclusion Graduate and Research Assistant
Sarah L. Hairston
Office Hours: M, T, & W from 10 am – 3 pm