The Department of Health Science’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee is dedicated to the following for the School of Health Professions’ faculty and staff:
- Encouraging conversations related to diversity and inclusion;
- Listening and identifying needs related to diversity and inclusion;
- Providing opportunities for education, skill building, and awareness related to diversity and inclusion;
- Making connections across campus initiatives and events related to diversity and inclusion.
- TBA for 2019-2020 academic year
Programming and Resources
Check back for a list of programming for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Join the SHP Student Advisory Committee on Diversity and Inclusion
For more information or to be put on the email list, contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org .
TRAVELING Diversity Library
Student Services is currently hosting the library outside of room 106 Lewis Hall.
The TRAVELING Diversity Library is open to all faculty and staff to engage in various topics including age, cultural competency, disability, ethnicity, family role and structure, gender, health, nationality, politics, race, regionality, religion, and socio-economic status. Check out the library contents HERE.
Additional programming and resources on diversity, inclusion & equity can be found on the SHP Diversity and Inclusion page.
For questions, suggestions, or concerns contact the SHP
Diversity & Inclusion Graduate Assistant
Sarah L. Hairston
Office Hours: M & W from 9 am – 3 pm