Provide comprehension evaluation for children/adults demonstrating symptoms consistent with possible Intellectual Disability or Learning Disability due to academic concerns.
- Provide appropriate diagnosis associated with the presenting academic concerns
- Provide detailed strategies for the educational setting
- Provide suggestions for transition and independent living
Clinic Entry Requirements
- Demonstration of academic problems
- Ages 6+
- Completed history form
- Psychology onlyLead: KnoopBattery:
- Review of school records
- Full cognitive
- Adaptive as needed
Approx. 4 hour appointment
Feedback to family within 3 weeks of appt. Feedback provided in person or by phone.
Referrals and Resources
- Included in report.
Making a Referral
205 Portland Street
Columbia, MO 65211