Our goal is to utilize short-term evidence-based treatments to aid the management of chronic health conditions such as chronic pain and insomnia and increase overall quality of life.
Reasons for referral
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic health conditions
Clinic entry requirements
- Difficulty managing chronic health condition (e.g. chronic pain, insomnia)
- Distress/impairment in daily life
- Ability to participate in weekly sessions
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Chronic Pain
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia
Refer a patient
Providers: Refer via Powerchart order: Ambulatory Referral -> Then choose Ref – Health Psychology -> choose “O’Leary, Kimberly” as provider. Location is: SHP Health Psychology. You can then add in text any specifiers such as pain, sleep, CBT-CP, or CBT-I.
Schedule an appointment
Patients: Ask your primary care provider for a referral or call our clinic at 573-882-1561 to self-refer.
115 Business Loop 70 W
Columbia, Missouri 65203