Our goal is to utilize short-term evidence-based treatments to aid the management of chronic health conditions such as chronic pain and insomnia and increase overall quality of life.
Reasons for referral
- Chronic pain (adult)
- Insomnia (adult)
- Chronic health conditions (adult and adolescent)
Clinic entry requirements
- Difficulty managing chronic health condition (e.g. chronic pain, insomnia)
- Distress/impairment in daily life
- Ability to participate in weekly sessions
- Cognitive behavioral therapy for chronic pain
- Cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia
- Evidence-based treatments for other health conditions
Refer a patient
Providers: Use Powerchart to refer patient to Psychiatric Clinics -> Clinic Referrals/Requests for Services -> Ambulatory Referral – Ref – Health Psychology. Please choose “O’Leary, Kimberly” as provider. Use subject title “CBT-I, insomnia” or “CBT-CP, chronic pain” or “general health psychology.”
Schedule an appointment
Patients: Ask your primary care provider for a referral or call our clinic at 573-882-1561 to self-refer.