Provide comprehensive evaluation for children/adults demonstrating symptoms consistent with ADHD.
- Differentiate ADHD symptoms from overlapping/comorbid conditions and typical behaviors
- Provide detailed strategies for the educational setting
- Monitor for possible malingering of individuals seeking medication
Clinic Entry Requirements
- Ages 6 – 21 (22+ referred to adult neuropsych at DHP)
- Completed history form
- Referral from school, therapist, or medical doctor
- Review of school records
- Computer-based measure of attention
- Social/emotional/behavioral measures
Approx. 4-hour appointment
Feedback to family within 3 weeks of appt. Feedback provided in person or by phone.
Referrals and Resources
Included in report. Referral for medication as appropriate.
Making a Referral
205 Portland Street
Columbia, MO 65211