PhD, OTD, OTR/L, FAOTA
Associate Dean for Research, Occupational Therapy Department Chair and Professor
Research at a glance
Dr. Wolf's research focuses on intervention to improve the lives of individuals who experience a neurological injury, such as stroke or cancer-related cognitive impairment.
- Bachelor of Science, Health Science, Pre Occupational Therapy, Truman State University
- Master of Science, Clinical Investigation, Washington University in St. Louis
- Occupational Therapy Doctorate (OTD), Washington University in St. Louis
- Philosophy Doctorate (PhD), Rehabilitation and Participation Science, Washington University in St. Louis
- OC_THR 5150 Concepts of Neuroscience
- OC_THR 5230 Application of Evidence Based Practice
- OC_THR 5330 Functional Cognition
- OC_THR 8090/8095 Research Project (Mentor)
- Cognitive Orientation to daily Occupational Performance (CO-OP)
- Certified Trainer: Cognitive Orientation to Daily Occupational Performance (CO-OP)
Publications and information regarding scholarly activity and service may be viewed in Dr. Timothy Wolf’s curriculum vitae.
- Occupational Therapy Practice Guidelines for Adults with Stroke (AOTA Press)
- Stroke: Interventions to Support Occupational Performance (Neurorehabilitation in Occupational Therapy Series)
- Functional cognition and occupational therapy: A practical approach to treating individuals with cognitive loss (AOTA Press)
- Dr. Wolf is the primary developer of a performance-based assessment of functional cognition called the Complex Task Performance Assessment (CTPA). The CTPA is in the public domain and can be downloaded.