The Master of Health Science in Clinical and Diagnostic Science (MHS CDS), emphasis in imaging is designed for sonographers who hold the bachelor’s degree and the Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) credential. The program aims to prepare accomplished, ambitious sonography professionals for leadership roles such as those listed below.
- Research sonographer for a university or institute
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer
- Registered Vascular Technologist
- Educator for an entry-to-practice Sonography education program
- On-line educator for a Sonography education program
- Customer service representative for in the medical equipment or pharmaceutical industry
- Applications representative in the medical equipment or pharmaceutical industry
University of Missouri MHS CDS program students may add value to their experience by carefully choosing their elective courses. Strategically selected electives allow students to earn a graduate certificate and prepare for advanced DMU-related certifications while completing requirements for the master’s degree.
The 30-credit (minimum) MHS CDS online curriculum enables professionals to complete coursework part-time and at their own pace, while concurrently employed. Students can expect to complete the program in as little as two years by enrolling in 6 credits in the fall semesters, 6 credits in the spring semesters, and 3 credits in the summer semesters.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: