The School of Health Professions is home to clinical operations and community outreach programs that provide valuable services to members of our community, and also provide training for our students, and in some cases, advanced learning opportunities for post-doctoral fellows and interns.
- Adult Neuropsychology Clinic
- Autism Diagnostic Entry Clinic
- Autism Neuropsychology Clinic
- Clinic Assessment Team
- Pediatric Neuropsychology Clinic
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Neuropsychology at Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- Toddler Autism Clinic