Application Information for the Master of Health Science in Clinical and Diagnostic Science emphasis in Clinical Laboratory Sciences
Information regarding application to the Master of Health Science in Clinical and Diagnostic Science with an emphasis in Clinical Laboratory Science can be found at https://gradschool.missouri.edu/degreecategory/clinical-diagnostic-sciences.
Complete the University of Missouri Graduate School application https://gradschool.missouri.edu/admissions/apply/. The Department of Clinical and Diagnostic Sciences application is built into the University of Missouri Graduate School application. This application includes:
- Statement of Purpose. The Statement of Purpose should describe the applicant’s relevant qualifications, experience, and professional goals. The statement should not exceed two double-spaced typed pages.
- Resume or curriculum vitae (CV).
- Transcript(s). Official transcripts from every college or university from which you have earned credit.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Letters of recommendation are optional.
- Application fee $65: A non-refundable application processing fee of $65 for U.S. citizens and permanent residents or $90 for nonresident internationals is required for all new applications. The fee is paid through the application system at the time of application submission. MasterCard, VISA, Discover, American Express or Diner’s Club credit cards are accepted. A separate application fee is required for every application submitted to the graduate school.
Only completed applications will be considered for admission to the MHS Clinical and Diagnostic Science program. Application materials will be reviewed and an admission decision will be communicated to the applicant by email. Contact us (email@example.com) if you have questions about the Application requirements or application process.
If you are unable to apply online, please contact the Graduate School for assistance; by phone at 1-800-877-6312 or 573-882-6312, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.