Tuition costs and fees
Nonrefundable, subject to change
- Tuition and University of Missouri cost information can be found through MU Office of Cashiers.
- Application to the Clinical Laboratory Science Program: $40.00
- Transportation (cost varies)Parking associated with clinical placements (approximately $150/semester on MU campus, frequently $0 at other clinical sites) and for summer lab classes in Omaha, Nebraska (cost varies)
- On- or off-campus housing associated with a 13-week stay at the University of Nebraska Medical Center campus in Omaha, Nebraska, for mandatory summer student laboratory classes. Typically $600/month or higher (less if sharing a space)
- Immunizations / health screenings
- Background checks
- Drug test
- Health Insurance
- Scrubs and impermeable shoes
Learn more about financial aid and scholarships.