These accredited programs develop health care professionals who have state-of-the-art clinical knowledge and skills. Each program has a 100% board examination pass rate and 100% job placement rate. CDS students are well prepared to excel in collaborative health care teams because they participate in engaging interprofessional activities with students in medicine, nursing and the other programs in the School of Health Professions.
Advising information can be found through the School of Health Professions Student Services.
- Clinical Laboratory Science – chemistry, microbiology, medical laboratory analysis
- Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound – anatomy, physiology, medical imaging using sound waves
- Nuclear Medicine – physiology, oncology, medical imaging using radioisotopes
- Radiography – anatomy, medical imaging using radiation and magnetic fields
- Respiratory Therapy – physiology, pharmacology, pulmonary critical care
Already a registered technologist or respiratory therapist? Get your Bachelor’s degree at your own pace!