Mizzou Health Professions Clinical and Diagnostic Sciences
What our programs offer:
- Small, personal classes with faculty who help you succeed.
- Regional and programmatic accreditation assures recognition.
- Our graduates get jobs!
What YOU can achieve:
- Have an active and engaging career
- Be competitive in today’s labor market
- Increase your earning potential!
Certificate Program in CT or MRI
- Study anytime, anywhere
- Meets ARRT structured education requirements
- Earn ASRT Continuing Education Credit
- Learn more!
Bachelor’s Degree Completion for Technologists
- Start when you want and move at your own pace
- Earn an advanced degree and pursue additional certificates at the same time
- Apply transfer credits from your imaging degree
- Earn ARRT Continuing Education Credit
- Learn more!
Bachelor’s Degree in Radiography, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasonography or Respiratory Therapy
- Convert your associate degree into a bachelor’s degree in as little as two years
- Prepare for multiple certifications
Master’s Degree with an Emphasis in Medical Imaging, Clinical Laboratory Science or Respiratory Therapy
- Start when you want and move at your own pace with this online degree
- Become a clinical leader
- Incorporate advanced certification
- Tailor program of study to meet your professional goals
- Coming 2020! Sign up for email updates from Mizzou Clinical and Diagnostic Sciences.
For information about programs in Clinical and Diagnostic Sciences at Mizzou, contact us at 573-882-8034 or send us an email!