Exploring Non-Clinical Career Options
The Bachelor of Health Science in Health Science Degree offers several career paths. Use the resources below to explore non-clinical options available. We also recommend scheduling an appointment with a Career Advisor to discuss the topic more in depth.
Career & Position Exploration:
- O*NET OnLine: O*NET is a database for career exploration – use it to find detailed summaries of careers, and use it to find potential career paths in both the clinical and non-clinical side of healthcare. A related website is MyNextMove.org: it pulls info from O*NET but easier to read.
- Health Care Careers in Missouri
- What Health Care Career Fits You Best?: Take the quiz to find health care career possibilities
Entry Level Positions for Non-clinical Job Seekers (Health Science & Public Health):
- Possible Positions for Students with a BHS in Health Science Degree
- Possible Positions for Students with a BHS in Public Health Degree
- Careers in Healthcare and Public Health
- How to Find a Job in Healthcare Administration
- Health Admin Careers Guide
Positions Obtained by Recent BHS in Health Science Graduates (Searchable List):