From the first day you arrive on campus to the day you walk across the stage to receive your diploma, the School of Health Professions Office of Career Services is here to support you in your individual in-college and post-graduation career goals.
Check out some of the services we offer students:
- Resume, Cover Letter, Personal Statement, Curriculum Vitae Reviews
- Career Exploration and Counseling
- Mock Interviews for Graduate Programs/Jobs
- Involvement, Volunteer, and Job Shadowing Set-Up
- Graduate School Application Preparation
- Professional Development Workshops
- Career Fairs
To schedule an appointment with our office, log into MU Connect>>>My Success Network>>>link to the service calendar under “School of Health Professions”>>>”Visit SHP Career Services in MU Connect.
Stay on top of upcoming Career Services happenings by reading our Monthly Newsletter! It is typically sent to your Mizzou email account the first week of each month.
Student Spotlight: Job Shadowing
Student Spotlight: Mackenzie Hogan on Job Shadowing Job shadowing is a short-term experience that can show...