What is needed to apply?
- Admission to the BHS in Public Health program requires:
- Successful completion of 60 hours (junior standing)*
- Minimum of 2.75 GPA in first 60 hours*
- Grade of B- or better in H_SCI 3300*
- Grade of C or better in Statistics courses*
- Completed application packet
- Two recommendations (names and contact only)
- Commitment to the program’s mission and core values
Use the “fill and sign”/”add text” function in Acrobat to add your digital text to this form. Unofficial transcripts can be obtained via MyZou under “Academic Profile.” Email your adviser if you need help!
Application deadline has been extended to May 1, 2018. Late applications may be accepted on a case by case basis, contact Program Director Dr. Michelle Teti with questions.