Applications for the 2019-2020 academic year are now being accepted
Application Deadline* Extended to April 1, 2019
What is needed to apply?
- Admission to the BHS in Public Health program requires:
- Successful completion of 60 hours (junior standing)**
- Minimum of 2.75 GPA in first 60 hours**
- Grade of B- or better in H_SCI 3300**
- Grade of C or better in Statistics courses**
- Completed application packet
- Two recommendations (names and contact only)
- Commitment to the program’s mission and core values
*Applicants who can’t make the deadline can be considered on a case by case basis, email us for more information at DHSPublicHealth@health.missouri.edu
**The Bachelor of Health Science in Public Health program is interested in applicants with a wide range of life experiences and skills. If you do not meet or only barely meet the set program eligibility (such as GPA) but are interested in the program, we welcome you to provide a 1-2 double spaced page explanation of the unmet indicator (e.g., reason for a low GPA) and/or supplemental life skills, experiences, volunteer work, etc. that you DO bring to the program in addition to the set eligibility requirements.
Unofficial transcripts can be obtained via MyZou under “Academic Profile.” Email your adviser if you need help!