The mission of the University of Missouri Athletic Training Program is to prepare students for a career in Athletic Training by offering quality education through a variety of clinical experiences and didactic coursework.
Mizzou ATP Goals
- Prepare students to pass the Board of Certification (BOC) examination.
- Prepare students for graduate school or employment in a variety of settings.
- Educate students to conduct themselves in a professional and ethical manner.
- Expose and educate students to the practice of evidence based medicine.
- Provide quality instruction within didactic coursework and clinical experiences.
- Promote the profession of athletic training through service and leadership.
- Promote athletic training student research and involvement in state, regional and national organizations.
- Demonstrate interdisciplinary collaboration with other health professions.