Application Deadline for Summer 2020 Entry:
Review of applications will begin in November 2019 and will be accepted on a rolling basis until the cohort is appropriately filled.
- Minimum GRE Score: not required
- Undergraduate GPA: 3.0 for the last 60 hours of coursework (4.00=A)
- Completion of undergraduate course prerequisites (or equivalent)
- Completion of all required application materials
- Acceptance to the Athletic Training Program and the MU Graduate School
Required Application Materials
For the Graduate School
- Completed ATCAS online application
- Completed University of Missouri Graduate School online application (Submission completed within 30 days after acceptance to the Athletic Training Program)
- Unofficial Transcripts – As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
For the Athletic Training Program
- Completion of Program Application – must be completed through Athletic Training Centralized Application Service (ATCAS)
- Personal Statement
- Technical Standards Agreement
- CPR Certification
- Prerequisites (can be in progress) C or better
- GPA – 3.0/4.0 for last 60 hours of coursework
- ATCAS applicants may be invited to complete an interview before an admission decision is made.*
*Note: Not all applicants will be asked to participate in an interview as part of their admissions process.