The Adult Day Connection provides socialization, health care, exercise programs, and so much more to participants in ADC. With the help and the support of the community, we can do much more for our seniors and disabled individuals. Even small donations make a big impact:
- NEW: Give online!
- Payroll deduction gifts, or other monthly recurring financial gifts
- Gifts appropriate for Bingo Prizes
- CDs (new or used) of popular music
- DVDs of recent or classic movies
- 30 or 36 inch cabinet 24” deep for storing activity supplies
- Bird food – Sunflower seeds
- Bird feeders to hang on front windows
- Flat Screen Television
- Sponsor office furniture to increase productivity of a staff member
- Sponsor a training opportunity for a staff member (staff has not been able to participate in very much training due to the cost)
- Sponsor the front windows being washed
- Sponsor building of a garden in the courtyard of Lewis/Clark Hall. This will increase the outdoor time for participants and give a learning opportunity to the Occupational Therapy students
- Sponsor the reconfiguration of the front area of our center into a designated living room or dining room
- Sponsor reconfiguring the shower room
- Sponsor adding ceiling fans to the bathrooms to improve participant comfort during hot weather
- Sponsor the purchase of dishware to improve the hominess of our meals
Your gracious gift to Adult Day Connection helps the participants, families and staff in so many ways. Many of the items Adult Day Connection needs will assist in providing high quality person centered leisure in the program. Through these interactions the participants experience a sense of belonging, safety and security, independence and self-expression. These experiences help add life to the years of our participants. Thank you in advance for considering a gift to Adult Day Connection.
Student Volunteer Opportunities Available!
We welcome student volunteers each summer at the Adult Day Connection. Depending on your availability, volunteers will...